Founded in 1998, the Canadian Society of Physician Leaders (CSPL) provides a support and development network to the growing cadre of Canadian physician managers. The CSPL seeks out opportunities and partnerships to increase members’ exposure to quality professional development programs, either by promoting existing programs or developing new initiatives.
Since 2002 the CSPL has been working with the CMA Physician Leadership Institute in designing and developing customized professional development programs for physicians pursuing health care management activities and/or careers.
The Canadian Society of Physician Leaders is the best resource for any physician with a leadership position at the system, institutional, organizational or practice level.
Why join us?
• Quarterly CSPL e-Journal keeping you current on industry trends
• Canadian Certified Physician Executive (CCPE) credential
nationally recognized, standards-based peer assessment for
physicians in leadership roles
• Annual Canadian Conference on Physician Leadership network
• American Association for Physician Leadership (AAPL) discounts
courses and publications offered at ACPE member rates
• McGraw-Hill Publishers special discount on select leadership
• On-line job opportunities
updated January 20, 2016